6,000 years ago a war began. A war to rule Heaven and Earth that dates all the way back to the Garden of Eden. In the Garden, God told Satan that one day a woman would give birth to a male child – the Messiah, who would redeem humanity and destroy him. In order to prevent this child’s birth, Satan instigated a fallen angelic rebellion. A group of angels broke off their allegiance to the Lord and entered the earthly realm to corrupt the human gene pool and prevent the Savior’s birth. These fallen angels (“sons of God”) took human wives (“daughters of men”) and had children with them. Their offspring – hybrid half-human, half-angelic beings, were superhuman giants known as the Nephilim. With human DNA corrupted and humanity hanging in the balance, The Lord unleashed a punishment against the Nephilim so severe, only Noah and his family would survive.
This is the first comprehensive Biblical study of the Nephilim. Using only Scripture, we are given a complete picture of the war between two bloodlines – the lineage of the Messiah and the seed of Satan. Prepare for startling new revelations that will challenge some of the basic conceptions about the Nephilim. Exploring passages rarely connected to the giants, some of the most challenging questions in the Bible regarding the Nephilim will be answered, including:
- Why did Pharaoh order all male children to be thrown in the river and Herod execute all male children in Bethlehem?
- How were angels able to reproduce with human women?
- Who was the first human woman to marry the “sons of God”?
- Who was the fallen angelic ruler of the preflood world?
- How do extra-Biblical texts compare to the Biblical account?
- How did the Nephilim return after the Flood and are there still Nephilim among us?
This is the story of God’s enduring love for all people and His promise to bring redemption through the blood of the Savior. This is the Judgment of the Nephilim.